UPDATE 7/24/2013: This position has been filled.
FAPL is currently seeking a volunteer for the position of Membership Chair. Candidates should have a fair knowledge of Microsoft Excel to keep the member roster organized and the willingness to send out notices and follow ups as needed.
Interested individuals should contact the board president by calling the Book Outlet @ 720-747-7977 during normal business hours.
Position is appointed by the Board President.
- Reports to the FAPL Board at the monthly meetings.
- Send on the first of each month:
- A member renewal letter to those memberships that expire that month
- A renewal reminder to the members that did not renew the last month
- Send out new and renewed membership cards in a timely manner within one week.
- Update membership index cards at the front desk.
- Create new member cards with the renewal date posted for new members.
- Update the Excel membership list (current and expired) with each transaction.
- Enter new e-mail addresses to the e-mail list.
- Copy new member information on any member who indicates an interest in volunteering and give it to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Make sure blank membership applications and member cards are stocked at the front desk.